Valentine’s Day at the Vic Market
Love is in the air at the Vic Market. Love it or loathe it, Valentine’s Day is this Thursday, and you only have one chance to impress that special someone, so make it count! Lucky for you, we’ve got some special gift ideas to please all, so forget booking that last minute, over-priced restaurant and read on.
- Aleppo Style: Choose from over 20 colourful cotton and silk designs made in Syria. Find Aleppo style and their beautiful scarves in C Shed.
- Allansons Souvenirs: Make your Valentine smile with the cheeky and oh so hilarious kangaroo bottle openers from Allansons. Trust us, you don’t want to miss out on this special deal, and only $20.
- Ambiance: Ambiance are offering their beautiful vegan handbags and purses for as little as $40, choose from a variety of shopfront designs which are all unique in their own way.
- American Doughnut Kitchen: A gift for everyone, young and old! Pick up a gift voucher from The American Doughnut Kitchen and receive a special discounted offer. If there ever was an excuse to buy a present for yourself, we would highly recommend these delectable doughnuts.
- Big Vic Deli: Gourmet platter preparation made easy at the Big Vic Deli, offering 15% off their gourmet salami and other deli meats.
- Caricatures by Ivano: Make this Valentine’s Day a memorable one with a hilarious caricature by Ivano. Enjoy the surrounds of the Vic Market whilst Ivano goes to work creating his masterpiece.
- Flamin’ Signs & Boxes: Head over to Mick at Flamin’ Signs and separate this Valentine’s Day from the rest with a hand-burnt olive wood heart from the Market’s very own pyrographer.
- Hellenic Deli: Sweeten up your Valentines Day with organic Greek honey or chocolate almond halva from our resident Greek delicatessen, offering these sweet treats for less than $20!
- Mr.Pearl: Going for something meaningful and classy? Mr.Pearl has you covered with their classic pearl necklace for just $55, elegance at it’s finest if you ask us.
- Rare Organics: Purely natural, raw and unprocessed, Rare Organics are offering local honey for just $9.50, talk about a sweet deal!
- Sweaters Australia: Whenever there is a chill in the air, think Sweaters Australia. At the moment they are offering their signature Ombre Poncho at a special price, head to the K Shed walkway to view.
- The Corner Larder: Impress your Valentine with this extra special French triple cream brie from the Corner Larder, and for Valentine’s Day, they are offering this decadent cheese for just $17.50.
- Unforgettable Flower Soaps: Carved into beautiful flowers, these soaps are individually handcrafted and especially unique, just one way to impress that special someone.
- Vic Meat Supply: Dinner is sorted at the Vic Meat Supply, offering their special butterflied leg of lamb for just $16 and ready in only 45 minutes, it’s a no brainer if you ask us.
- Victoria Market Gifts and Engraving: Personalised and engraved on the spot, Vic Market Gifts is perfect for all, and just in time for Valentine’s Day they are offering their stainless steel heart pendant for only $15.
- Viva La Calavera: Unique and especially quirky, Viva La Calavera is full of Mexican folk art. Pick up one of their Mexican tin hearts for just $20 for Valentine’s Day.