Grape & Pepper Salsa – Sustainability Series
Grape & Pepper Salsa (Serves 4)
- 420g legumes, mixed beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 capsicums, any colour- seeded, cut into 5mm pieces
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes – halved
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, stems and leaves chopped
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced (optional)
Combine three-quarters of the coriander, and all other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Top with the remaining coriander. With herbs and zingy dressing, this side is great spooned onto plates or toppled onto grilled dishes.