Easy Peasey Truffle Pizza – By Truffle Melbourne
This mouth-watering truffle pizza is perfectly paired with a glass of red – best enjoyed on a cold night in.
2 cups of SR flour
2 cups of Greek style yoghurt
Your favourite pizza toppings
Passata for red base
White truffle cream for white base
Fresh black truffle
- Pre-heat oven to 180°
- Combine flour and yoghurt and knead for at least 5 minutes on a floured surface
- Break into two and roll to desired thickness
- For white base, add Sabatino white truffle cream and spread over the surface of the dough. For red base, add passata over surface
- Add your favourite pizza toppings and finish with shredded tasty cheese
- Bake pizzas for 20 minutes or until dough is cooked and cheese has melted
- To serve, drizzle truffle oil over pizza
- Shave fresh truffle to taste. Enjoy!