Vegan Green Pesto – Sustainability Series
Vegan Green Pesto (Serves 4)
- 2 cups of Greens i.e. parsley, dill, basil, carrot tops, beetroot leaves, lettuces, spinach, and kales.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place nuts into the food processor and pulse several times.
- Add all other ingredients, and blitz till smooth. You may need to add more oil depending on the greens used.
Toss through pasta, dollop over potatoes, crackers or warm bread.