Watermelon Summer Gazpacho – Sustainability Series
Watermelon Summer Gazpacho (Serves 4)
- 500g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 200g watermelon
- 80ml olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon basil
1. Put the tomatoes and watermelon in a blender, blitz to a soupy texture. Add olive oil and keep blending until the soup is smooth and emulsified. Season with salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar.
2. Give the soup a good whisk before serving. Pour into glasses or bowls, drizzle with olive oil, crumble fetta, and fresh torn basil leaves.