Mini Market Series
|Detail:||Saturday 17 April, 9am - 4pm, J - M Shed (Peel Street end)|
Explore a curated collection of stallholders at Queen Vic Market’s Mini Market Series.
Seek out a range of specialised goods and explore the market’s newest pop-up space.
This Saturday we welcome the Pet Lovers Market, with participating traders including:
- Mexican Dog – pet collars
- Woofatinos – all natural pet treats
- Astromuttz – cool dog wear
- George & Daisy Gourmet Pet Treats – gourmet pet treats
- Furry Treats Co. – boutique pet treats
- Fluffury – premium pet supplies
- Purrto – cat toys and scratcher
- Doghouse Cafe – pet treats and dog accessories.
We welcome pets at the Pet Lovers Market, however in accordance with Food Safety Victoria and the Food Act (1984), no animals, with the exception of guide dogs and assistance dogs, are permitted in the fresh produce or indoor food areas of the Market which include: Dairy Produce Hall, Meat & Fish Hall, Food Court, A Shed, B Shed, H Shed and I Shed. Please ensure your pets remain on a lead at all times, and respect the shared space with other market patrons.
Upcoming markets include:
- Garden & Outdoor Market, Saturday 24 April
- Vintage Market, Saturday 15 May
- Garden & Outdoor Market, Saturday 29 May
- Arts Market, Saturday 5 June
- Garden & Outdoor Market, Saturday 26 June
- Toys & Collectibles Market, Saturday 3 July
- Pet Lovers Market, Saturday 17 July
- Garden & Outdoor Market, Saturday 31 July
- Vintage Market, Saturday 21 August
- Garden & Outdoor Market, Saturday 28 August
- Arts Market, Saturday 4 September