Opera in the Market
|Detail:||Monday 4 March, 7.45pm start|
For one memorable night, the historic Queen Victoria Market will be transformed into a theatre like no other – the famous fruit & veg stalls will make way for front stalls as Opera in the Market takes centre stage. You’ll enjoy all the drama and spectacle of some of the world’s favourite operas as you sample fine wines, and wonderful food from a selection of Melbourne’s famous food vans which will be available to purchase pre-concert and during interval.
Come and indulge your passions with four of Australia’s most successful operatic stars!
Date: Monday 4 March 2019
Time: Gates open at 5:30pm | Performance will commence at 7:45pm
Where: K Shed, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne
Artists: Taryn Fiebig, Milijana Nikolic, Rosario La Spina, Teddy Tahu Rhodes, Guy Noble, Opera Scholars Australia and the Opera in the Market Orchestra and Choir
Tickets: From $69 + booking fee.
- Gates open at 5:30pm, including box office, food and wine vendors.
- The main performance will commence from 7:45pm and the evening finishing at approximately 10:15pm.
- Ticket holders will receive a complimentary program on the night of the performance.
- No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the event.
- No smoking.
- General toilets and disabled toilets are available on site.
- St John’s Ambulance Australia will also be on site.