|Detail:||Sat 9 December, 9am - 4pm, C-D Shed|
Step into a world of timeless treasures as Queen Vic Market hosts the very first Queen Vintage. Discover a curated collection of vintage fashion, wander through stalls brimming with nostalgia, music, cocktails and delicious food. Find your own piece of history at Queen Vintage, where every item has a story to tell.
- Nic2sik Vintage: Specialising in secondhand t-shirts – think 90s Nirvana and old-school The Simpsons.
- Moonstar Vintage: Look out for bold statement pieces and items with unique prints.
- Feather At Your Foot: Vintage dresses, tops, pants and skirts as well as a selection of handmade creations made from recycled vintage fabrics.
- Honey from the Jar: 1940s to 1990s designer pieces – think the likes of Dion Lee, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Armani and more.
- Vintage Pulse: High quality, unique pieces sourced from around the world.
- Betcha Seconds: Vintage workwear and nostalgic clothing from the 1980s and 1990s.
- Creased: Old-school pro sportswear and authentic sneakers.
- Recycled by Kobie: Rings, earrings, necklaces and keychains made from old cutlery and coins.
- Three-Peat Vintage: 1990s vintage t-shirts, crewnecks, jackets, pants and hats.
- Green Collect: Pre-loved designer clothing.
- Miss Margarita’s: Fashions from the 1960s to the 2000s with each piece personally curated and upcycled by artist Kat Margarita.
- Hellcat Vintage: ‘Parisian Cowboy’ items ranging from the 1960s to the 1990s with lots of leather, silk and tartan.
- Long Gone Vintage: True vintage clothing from 1930s – 1990s
- DJ Relaxative – Having returned to Australia from a year spinning tunes around Europe, DJ Relaxative the master of the vibes and the captain of funky tunes and relaxing grooves will be bringing it all to Queen Vintage on the 9 December.
FOOD & DRINK