In light of the current COVID-19 situation and government advice, we are temporarily closing our Market Discovery Tours.
We will continue to monitor the situation and if we do need to cancel or postpone your tour, we will contact you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact Bettina on 0437 190 249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5 August, these areas will remain open during Stage 4 restrictions:
- Meat & Fish Hall – for all your meat and seafood needs.
- Dairy Produce Hall – for smallgoods, cheese, fresh pasta, wine, spices, bread, coffee and specialty foods.
- H&I Sheds – for certified organic produce and products, eggs, honey, fruit & veg.
- A&B Sheds – for fruit & veg, eggs, honey, wine, specialty goods.
- Cafes & Restaurants – serving takeaway meals and coffee only.
From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5 August, these areas will be closed during Stage 4 restrictions:
- Specialty retail on Elizabeth Street, Victoria Street, Therry Street and under the sheds will be temporarily closed.
We continue to work with the relevant government authorities and are taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our Market community. Read more here.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our School Tours. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used to inform and improve our education program at the Market.
If you are a teacher, please complete this feedback form:
If you are a student, please complete this feedback form: