In light of the current COVID-19 situation and government advice, we are temporarily closing our Market Discovery Tours.
We will continue to monitor the situation and if we do need to cancel or postpone your tour, we will contact you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact Bettina on 0437 190 249 or at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Market areas that are currently open:
- Meat & Fish Hall – for all your meat and seafood needs.
- Dairy Produce Hall – for smallgoods, cheese, fresh pasta, wine, spices, bread, coffee and specialty foods.
- H&I Sheds – for certified organic produce and products, eggs, honey, fruit & veg.
- A&B Sheds – for fruit & veg, eggs, honey, wine, specialty goods.
- Cafes & Restaurants – serving takeaway meals and coffee only.
- Elizabeth Street, Victoria Street and F Shed Shops – some are open for specialty shopping.
We continue to work with the relevant government authorities and are taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our Market community. Read more here.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our School Tours. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used to inform and improve our education program at the Market.
If you are a teacher, please complete this feedback form:
If you are a student, please complete this feedback form: