Welcome to our visitor information page. Here you will find helpful information to make your visit to Queen Vic Market as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Queen Victoria Market provides an essential service to Melburnians, and therefore the Market will remain OPEN to provide fresh food and everyday essentials for the local community.
Melbourne is now under Stage 4 restrictions which means that when shopping for essential goods and services, you should stay within 5kms of your home and limit your shopping to one person per household per day. For more information please visit click here
We know this is a tough time for all Australians. We’re feeling it too, but what’s really made this easier is the ongoing support from you, our customers. So, on behalf of our traders, we give you our heartfelt thanks for continuing to shop at the Market and supporting our many stallholders.
From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5 August, these areas will remain open during Stage 4 restrictions:
- Meat & Fish Hall – for all your meat and seafood needs.
- Dairy Produce Hall – for smallgoods, cheese, fresh pasta, wine, spices, bread, coffee and specialty foods.
- H&I Sheds – for certified organic produce and products, eggs, honey, fruit & veg.
- A&B Sheds – for fruit & veg, eggs, honey, wine, specialty goods.
- Cafes & Restaurants – serving takeaway meals and coffee only.
From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5 August, these areas will be closed during Stage 4 restrictions:
- Specialty retail on Elizabeth Street, Victoria Street, Therry Street and under the sheds will be temporarily closed.
Unfortunately our specialty stalls under the sheds will be temporarily closed until further notice. We have compiled a list of specialty stalls that offer online shopping so you can continue to shop Queen Vic Market but from the comfort of your home.
When you shop at Queen Vic Market, you’ll be supporting local, family-run businesses. It’s fresh, it’s local and it’s authentic.
- Tuesday 6am-3pm
- Thursday 6am-3pm
- Friday 6am-3pm
- Saturday 6am-4pm
- Sunday 9am-4pm
Parking in market car park:
- Free one hour parking on Market days with entry after 9am.
- Free early bird parking on Market days 6am-9am.
Click here to view the Market’s carpark rates.
Queen Victoria Market Visitor Hub
Our Visitor Hub is temporarily closed.
Further to the City of Melbourne’s announcement regarding the temporary closure of some Council facilities, we have been advised that all City of Melbourne Visitor Hubs will be closed until further notice. Regrettably this includes the closure of the Queen Victoria Market Visitor Hub located on the corner of String Bean Alley and Queen Street. This decision will be regularly reviewed and there may be an extension of the closure, subject to further guidance from the City of Melbourne and other relevant authorities.
For all customer enquiries, please email: email@example.com