In light of the current COVID-19 situation and government advice, we are temporarily closing our Ultimate Foodie Tours.
Our Foodie Tour gift cards are valid for three years from the date of purchase. If you have a voucher that is soon to expire, we will be happy to extend the expiry date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Queen Victoria Market provides an essential service to Melburnians, and therefore the Market will remain OPEN to provide fresh food and essential services for our community.
From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5 August, these areas will remain open during Stage 4 restrictions:
- Meat & Fish Hall – for all your meat and seafood needs.
- Dairy Produce Hall – for smallgoods, cheese, fresh pasta, wine, spices, bread, coffee and specialty foods.
- H&I Sheds – for certified organic produce and products, eggs, honey, fruit & veg.
- A&B Sheds – for fruit & veg, eggs, honey, wine, specialty goods.
- Cafes & Restaurants – serving takeaway meals and coffee only.
From 11.59pm on Wednesday 5 August, these areas will be closed during Stage 4 restrictions:
- Specialty retail on Elizabeth Street, Victoria Street, Therry Street and under the sheds will be temporarily closed.
We continue to work with the relevant government authorities and are taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our Market community. Read more here.