In light of the current COVID-19 situation and government advice, we are temporarily closing our Ultimate Foodie Tours.
Our Foodie Tour gift cards are valid for three years from the date of purchase. If you have a voucher that is soon to expire, we will be happy to extend the expiry date. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Queen Victoria Market provides an essential service to Melburnians, and therefore the Market will remain OPEN to provide fresh food and essential services for our community.
Market areas that are currently open:
- Meat & Fish Hall – for all your meat and seafood needs.
- Dairy Produce Hall – for smallgoods, cheese, fresh pasta, wine, spices, bread, coffee and specialty foods.
- H&I Sheds – for certified organic produce and products, eggs, honey, fruit & veg.
- A&B Sheds – for fruit & veg, eggs, honey, wine, specialty goods.
- Cafes & Restaurants – serving takeaway meals and coffee only.
- Elizabeth Street, Victoria Street and F Shed Shops – some are open for specialty shopping
We continue to work with the relevant government authorities and are taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our Market community. Read more here.