Below are the measures we are taking to maintain a high standard of health and hygiene for all our guests and staff. These measures are in line with current advice from authorities.
- Maximum tour numbers have been reduced to allow for safe physical distancing. Tour guides will maintain 1.5 metres between themselves and guests throughout the tour and will encourage guests to do the same.
- In accordance with current government advice at the time of the tour, masks may be mandatory for tour guides and guests in some areas of the Market but may be taken off for tastings.
- All guests will be required to answer screening questions. Any guest showing signs of illness will be requested to not join the group and a full refund will be given.
- All tasting experiences have been modified to ensure adequate spacing, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Our tour guides are trained in COVID safe protocols and procedures.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at regular stations throughout the tour.
- A 10-minute bathroom stop will be provided during the tour.
- We have modified our cancellation policy to enable you to cancel any time before the tour if you or one of your group is unwell and still receive a full refund.