Wholesale Tuesday is a dedicated day for cafes, restaurants, pubs and other hospitality business operators to visit Queen Victoria Market for expert advice and wholesale deals.
Building upon the well-established wholesale services that many traders provide at the Market, our Wholesale Tuesday traders offer a unique, face-to-face service with competitive pricing through bulk-purchase and wholesale-only offers for small business owners.
There are a myriad of benefits to purchasing wholesale at Queen Victoria Market including:
- The diverse and unique array of fresh produce and specialty food available.
- We’re a one-stop-shop for small businesses looking for quality produce and personal service with everything from fresh fruit and vegetables, herbs and spices, artisan bread, hard-to-find cheese and unique smallgoods, dips and antipasto, specialised cuts of meat, fresh eggs, seafood, specialty tea and so much more.
- Our friendly traders offer expert advice and extensive product knowledge about what’s new, what’s delicious, what’s in season and how to get the best from what you’re buying.
- We have FREE 30 minute parking at the top of C Shed for your convenience (enter via Peel Street).
- Many traders offer delivery options too.
We invite hospitality operators to strike up a conversation and find out how our traders can support your business, the wholesale deals they can offer, and which produce they recommend on a weekly basis – from seasonal produce in peak quality to unique specialty products.
Click the tabs along the top of this page to see the Wholesale Tuesday participating traders, their areas or expertise and contact information or look out for the Wholesale Tuesday signage at stalls when visiting the Market.