Melbourne is now under Stage 4 restrictions which means that when shopping for everyday essentials, you should stay within 5kms of your home and limit your shopping to one person per household per day.
Our Pre-order & Pickup service ensures a contactless way for locals to shop the Market without leaving their vehicles. Customers can pre-order fresh seafood, meat and poultry, fruit and vegetables, deli, eggs, bread, alcohol, tea, coffee and other specialty items from more than 50 Queen Vic Market traders. Items are then delivered to customers’ cars in the designated pickup zone on Queen Street (opposite D Shed).
How it works:
- Order with your favourite Market traders
- Pay for goods
- Receive confirmation of order
- Organise a time to pickup your order
- Drive into the designated pickup zone on Queen Street to meet trader
- Head home!
Pickup is available from:
- 8am-2pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
- 8am-3pm on Saturday.
- 9am-3pm on Sunday.
All orders must be received by 5pm on the day prior for guaranteed next day pickup.