Cauliflower Cheese by Simon Toohey
300ml grapeseed oil
1.5 lemons, juice only
Salt and pepper
8 cubes of ice
100ml freezing water
- Cook the nuts in the oven until lightly roasted, let cool.
- Cook the cauliflower in salt water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Place the nuts in a blender once cooled, add half the ice and the water and the lemon juice and blend.
- Slowly pour in the oil until there is nothing left and the cream has emulsified.
- Season to taste and serve!