The Market has recently introduced new Pick-A-Box locations so you can pick up a cardboard box and take your Market produce home in this rather than plastic bags.
Please join our effort to help the environment by reducing single-use plastic when you shop at Queen Vic Market.
There’s so many ways you can shop without plastic – here’s how you can help:
- BYO bag, basket or shopping jeep.
- Hire a trolley from Market Espresso on Queen Street.
- Buy a reusable Market bag or straw from our Visitor Information Hub or our traders.
- Take your Market haul home in a cardboard box, visit our Pick-a-Box locations on Queen Street and I Shed.
- Thank you for supporting our quest to reduce plastic at Queen Vic Market.
Thanks for supporting our quest to reduce single-use plastic at Queen Vic Market.