Valentine’s Day at Queen Vic Market
Love is in the air at the Vic Market. Love it or loathe it, Valentine’s Day is this Friday, and you only have one chance to impress that special someone, so make it count! Lucky for you we’ve got some special gift ideas, so forget booking that last minute, over-priced restaurant and read on.
- Aleppo Style: Choose from over 20 colourful cotton and silk designs made in Syria. Find Aleppo style and their beautiful scarves in C Shed.
- Allansons Souvenirs: Make your Valentine smile with the cuddly Australiana plush toys at Allansons.
- Ambiance: Shop their range of accessories that come in a range of quirky shop front designs including a sewing shop, post office and bicycle shop. All products are vegan friendly.
- Coffea Coffee: Looking to purchase a Valentine’s Day gift that’s also good for the environment? The Avanti Go-Cup is an eco-friendly coffee cup featuring designs around Melbourne. Perfect for the coffee enthusiast.
- Flamin’ Signs & Boxes: Head over to Mick at Flamin’ Signs and separate this Valentine’s Day from the rest with a hand-burnt olive wood heart from the Market’s very own pyrographer.
- Inner Essentials: Shop an incredible range of pain rubs and balms at Inner Essentials. These best-selling products are 100% natural with no chemicals and are ideal for arthritic pain.
- Sweaters Australia: Whenever there is a chill in the air, think Sweaters Australia. You can’t go past their signature Ombre Poncho at this time of year.
- Tam Jewellery: Looking for a gift for that special someone? Stop by Tam Jewellery and peruse their range of solid sterling charms, starting from just $6 they are elegant and affordable.
- Unforgettable Flower Soaps: Carved into beautiful flowers, these soaps are individually handcrafted and especially unique, just one way to impress that special someone.
- Victoria Market Gifts and Engraving: Personalised and engraved on the spot, Vic Market Gifts is perfect for all this Valentine’s Day. We recommend their stainless steel heart pendant.
- Viva La Calavera: Unique and especially quirky, Viva La Calavera is full of Mexican folk art. Pick up one of their Mexican tin hearts for something extra quirky this Valentine’s Day.
- QVM Cotton Bag: The perfect Market bag made from 100% cotton, they’re stylish and sturdy and can be purchased from the Queen Victoria Market Visitor Hub.
- QVM Denim Apron: These stylish, hard wearing aprons are made in Melbourne from 100% cotton denim and custom embroidered with the words Queen Victoria Market. Purchase for $59 from the Queen Victoria Market Visitor Hub.